[Catalyst] Re: Catalyst site design drafts feedback thread

Cory Watson jheephat at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 03:57:40 BST 2008

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 5:56 AM, Tobias Kremer <list at funkreich.de> wrote:

> I couldn't resist it ... Here's something I whipped up in the last hour or
> so:
>
> http://www.funkreich.de/catalystorg.png

<snip>

> Shall I continue my effort or is this too little too late? :)

I've been ignoring this thread because it's a bunch of bikeshedding.

This one forced me to throw in my 2=A2.  It's cookie cutter: but I'd much
rather see a quality, predictable design than what has been offered so far.

Wonderful work Tobias.   I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention earlier today
to say something sooner.

-- =

Cory 'G' Watson
http://www.onemogin.com