[Catalyst] Catalyst site design drafts feedback thread

Ali M. tclwarrior at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 07:56:38 BST 2008

Oh!

Tobias, to make your design more striking! can you try to switch the
color on the banner where it says "Turbo Charge your Perl Web
devlopment!"

Make the backgroung White and the Logo and fonts in red ... or at
least the logo in red and the font in anything that goes with it !

I believe this may make the design more striking ...which what i hope
the new site aims for!