[Catalyst] Re: Private Chained Actions?

Aristotle Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Fri Jun 20 19:39:12 BST 2008

Hi Marc,

* Marc Sebastian Pelzer <marc at knusperfisch.de> [2008-06-20 18:25]:
> I thought that there may be a more elegant way of doing this.

it’s not very nice, no. But at least it works.

Maybe when the dispatcher is finally rewritten :-), forwarding to
the endpoint of a chain and having the entire chain run will be
possible.

I have tried creating a Catalyst::ActionChain and forwarding to
it, but that didn’t work. I have to say that I didn’t try very
hard, but that in turn is because even if it works, every caller
would have to specify the entire chain, making it not very useful
anyway.

Regards,