[Catalyst] CMS

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 09:08:44 GMT 2008

On 2 Mar 2008, at 17:21, Yousef Alhashemi wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 9:18 PM, Octavian Rasnita
> <orasnita at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there a CMS made with Catalyst?
>

> websiteinabox: http://code.google.com/p/websiteinabox/

wiab is a simple website publisher.  Needs a little work, but is good
enough for 60% of your simple website publishing needs.  I'd like to
see someone hack static publishing onto it a la movable type.  Also
assuming that your needs are for simple website publishing, it's also
easy enough to bolt the extra 35% of your needs on top  becauise a.
it's catalyst and therefore flexible, and b. I deliberately
documented it well (at least at the code level, there are a couple of
gotchas in the user docs apparently).