[Catalyst] installing authentication modules

Jay K jayk at ion0.com
Wed Mar 5 22:07:19 GMT 2008

You are correct.

Catalyst::Authentication::Store::DBIx::Class is correct.  There are
older modules that use the Plugin style naming - and Catalyst will
attempt to load using the Plugin naming if it can't find the
Catalyst::Authentication:: version.  If you look at your logs you
should see a warning regarding 'trying Deprecated naming'  or
something similar.

I've added a more detailed message for this situation.  It will be
present in the next release.

Jay