[Catalyst] problem installing Catalyst

stefan.petrea at gmail.com stefan.petrea at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 14:47:31 GMT 2008

Hi,

I've installed some time ago Catalyst on a server.
I've coded some bits of code with it and it worked okay.
After some time I decided to try a project from some site,
this one http://dab.free.fr/wp/?p=66
It has a .tgz with the code.

And I got some errors regarding the fact that I needed to
install some modules.
I did that via cpan until I got to this error.
If I delete the module cached in /root/.cpan as the error message
suggests and I retry to install the module this doesn't work either.
What should I do ?

	cpan>  force install Catalyst::Plugin::Authorization::Roles
	Running install for module Catalyst::Plugin::Authorization::Roles
	Running make for N/NU/NUFFIN/Catalyst-Plugin-Authorization-Roles-0.05.tar.gz
	CPAN: LWP::UserAgent loaded ok
	Fetching with LWP:
	  ftp://ftp.roedu.net/pub/CPAN/authors/id/N/NU/NUFFIN/Catalyst-Plugin-Authorization-Roles-0.05.tar.gz

	Checksum mismatch for distribution file. Please investigate.

	Distribution id = N/NU/NUFFIN/Catalyst-Plugin-Authorization-Roles-0.05.tar.gz
	    CPAN_USERID  NUFFIN (Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch at woobling.org>)
	    CALLED_FOR   Catalyst::Plugin::Authorization::Roles
	    CONTAINSMODS Catalyst::Plugin::Authorization::Roles
	    MD5_STATUS
	    force_update 2
	    incommandcolor 1
	    localfile    /root/.cpan/sources/authors/id/N/NU/NUFFIN/Catalyst-Plugin-Authorization-Roles-0.05.tar.gz

	I'd recommend removing
	/root/.cpan/sources/authors/id/N/NU/NUFFIN/Catalyst-Plugin-Authorization-Ro
	les-0.05.tar.gz. Its MD5
	checksum is incorrect. Maybe you have configured your 'urllist' with
	a bad URL. Please check this array with 'o conf urllist', and
	retry.