[Catalyst] Re: Patch for Catalyst::View::Mason

Sebastian Willert willert at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 18:39:16 GMT 2008

On Sat, 2008-03-08 at 07:26 +0100, Aristotle Pagaltzis wrote:
> * Christopher H. Laco <claco at chrislaco.com> [2008-03-07 22:25]:
> > I go one stranger. No extensions ever. Instead, I rely on
> > directories assuming I might switch.
> >
> > templates/tt/controller/action
> > templates/mason/controller/action
>
> That’s the best approach.
>
> The only reason I don’t do it that way is syntax highlighting.
> Though I suppose I could litter all my files with modelines…

Guessing you are on Emacs you could simply put those lines in your
config (untestet, and I am not very fluent in elisp):

;; mmm-mode for mason
(require 'mmm-auto)
(autoload 'html-mode "xml-html-mode" "Load html-mode" t)
(setq auto-mode-alist (cons '("\\/templates/mason/" 'xml-html-mode)
auto-mode-alist))
(mmm-add-mode-ext-class nil "\\/templates/mason/" 'mason )

Cheers
  Sebastian