[Catalyst] The home page, the wiki and the mailing list

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 18:43:35 GMT 2008

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 2:46 AM, Ali M. <tclwarrior at gmail.com> wrote:
> First  I would like to apologize if I came up as mean or disrespectful
>  to anyone. It was not my intention to be rude.
>
>  It would be nice thought if next to the quoted names you would add
>  references to why I should listen to them, since for many they are not
>  familiar names.
>
>  Finally, I am really excited that the site will move to a catalyst
>  based wiki. Hopefully the ticket system will also switch to something
>  Catalyst based or at least Perl based (like OTRS).

The ticket system is RT, which is perl:
http://rt.cpan.org/Dist/Display.html?Queue=Catalyst-Runtime

We're just about ready to make the new wiki "live", and that means
that everything will be perl.  The ticket system (RT), the wiki
(MojoMojo) and the svn browser (svnweb)

Slow progress, but nobody likes to shave the marketing yaks so they get hairy.

-J

--
J. Shirley :: jshirley at gmail.com :: Killing two stones with one bird...
http://www.toeat.com