[Catalyst] implementing ajax

Matt Pitts mpitts at a3its.com
Mon Mar 10 17:05:44 GMT 2008

See Catalyst::Controller::REST.

Even though you're not explicitly doing REST, general AJAX practices
seems to have grown out of REST principles and using this module as a
base class for your AJAX controller is a good place to start.
Specifically, it will (de)serialize your http bodies automatically based
on certain headers or your controller configuration.

v/r
-matt pitts