[Catalyst] The performance test of 6 leading frameworks

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon Mar 10 21:22:51 GMT 2008

On Sat, Mar 01, 2008 at 01:13:13AM +0100, Dab wrote:
> Thanks very much Jonathan for your tips
>
> With this and Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema::QueryLog i think i have found
> the problem.
> oups ... Queries: 2027 :)

This is why we're not overly worried about being slower than other things
at 'Hello World' - that's really not the point, the point is to create an
abstraction that lets you write the rest of your app faster and more
maintainably, then you'll have more time to spend finding the things that
are -actually- making your app slow - which is almost always either the
templating or the DB stuff :)