[Catalyst] implementing ajax

Gene Selkov selkovjr at observercentral.net
Tue Mar 11 11:19:43 GMT 2008

Sorry if this is not the answer you are looking for, but it may be just as
good.

It is explained in this article by Thomas Pietrzykowski; I must admit I
had to do some hacking to really understand it, but found it worthwile.

   http://thomas.pietrzykowski.de/blog/?p=1

I am using it in a successful application which is also YUI-based, so can
give more detailed examples.

The idea is that it maps a perl hash it your request method into a
javascript hash in the browser. You don't have to worry about XML if you
use this method

--Gene