[Catalyst] Session expiry per user

Alexandre Jousset mid at gtmp.org
Fri Mar 14 11:33:19 GMT 2008

	Hello list,

	I've problems to set session expiry time per user.

	My goal is to have a default expiry time of "until you quit the
browser" unless the user logs in and select a checkbox to have the site
"remember" her (i.e. set expiry time to 1 year).

	I use the following plugins for session management :

Session Session::State::Cookie Session::Store::DBI

	I've looked at the docs and I've only found a way to set expiry time in
MyApp.pm, and even with this I don't know how to set it for "until you
quit the brower". If I put 0 the session expires immediately.

	To set the longer expiry time, I try:

$c->config->{session}{expires} = 31536000 if $c->req->param('remember_me');

	but it does not work...

	Can somebody help me or give me pointers to docs about this?

	Thanks.

	Regards,
--