[Catalyst] Can I install the catalyst manual from cpan?

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Sun Mar 16 11:25:16 GMT 2008

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 11:09:12AM +0000, Chisel Wright wrote:
> The manuals are part of the runtime distribution:
>
> http://search.cpan.org/~mramberg/Catalyst-Runtime-5.7012/lib/Catalyst/Manual.pm

On a related note, I just upgraded Catalyst::Devel and saw:

  Warning: prerequisite Catalyst::Manual 5.7000 not found.

Presumably because the manual module has no version:

  chisel at wiggin:~$ grep -i VERSION `perldoc -l Catalyst::Manual`
  chisel at wiggin:~$

It also doesn't return a true value - I'm not sure what the deal it with
POD-only modules and "1;", but I'm sure it can't hurt to have it there,
can it?

--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

  Sorry isn't an excuse when you do something stupid on purpose.