[Catalyst] Catalyst and Shibboleth authentication

Carl Vincent c.a.vincent at newcastle.ac.uk
Mon Mar 17 12:18:20 GMT 2008

Hi Kirby,

This is on my to-do list too - we're adopting this in UK Universities
too. I've not had chance to look at tying it up with Catalyst Auth yet
but will be in a few weeks. It would be good to compare notes on this.

Cheers

Carl

     Carl Vincent             http://www.netskills.ac.uk/ (URL)
     Systems Manager                       0191 222 5003 (voice)
     Netskills, Newcastle University       0191 222 5001  (fax)
     Training  -  Accreditation  -  Consultancy  -  Development