[Catalyst] Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::DBIx::Class deprecated?

Jochen Luig skirnir at gmx.net
Tue Mar 18 17:39:50 GMT 2008

Hi,

a coworker of mine just checked out a working copy of an existing
project. When starting the app, he gets complains about
Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::DBIx::Class not being installed.
We couldn't find this module via the CPAN search engine, googling it
only gave a link to backpan.perl.org, where I found the documentation.
It is, however, installed on my local workstation and on our server
(well, duh, the application wouldn't run without it).
So I'd like to know if (and for what reasons) the Module has been
removed from CPAN (seems so), what Module replaces it (C::P::A::S::DBIC
maybe?) and if it's replaceable without major hassle.
If anyone has a link pointing me in the right direction, I'd really
appreciate it. I couldn't find the Module mentioned in the Plugins
Manual, nor on CPAN or www.annocpan.org neither could I find any helpful
info via google.

Thanks,

Jochen