[Catalyst] Behaviour of Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication

Jay K jayk at ion0.com
Wed Mar 19 20:42:36 GMT 2008

Upon consideration - I've decided to throw an exception if you try to
always going to be an error and better to fail loudly than silently
pass auth, even if it is unlikely that the passwords will match.
I'll put this in the next release.

You can still accomplish an empty search if you really want to by
using the searchargs parameter...

Jay