[Catalyst] CatalystSites.org

Emmanuel Quevillon tuco at pasteur.fr
Fri Mar 28 07:30:20 GMT 2008

Stephen Sykes wrote:
> Hello Friends,
>
> For the past few days I have been putting together a site for listings
> of websites driven by the Catalyst MVC framework. The site idea was born
> out of a discussion on the list here a few weeks ago regarding a lack of
> any definitive list of sites based on the Catalyst MVC framework. Well,
> today I would like to announce the site launch. I hope everyone finds
> the site to their liking and can find the time to register and post
> their Catalyst driven websites.
>
> Note: I am also planning to release the source code for the site via
> subversion/trac as soon as I get a couple more admin features finished.
> So if anyone is interested in helping with the site code we can do this
> under version control, a sort of community driven project if you will.

> Kind Regards,
> Stephen Sykes

Hi Stephen,

Nice website you put on line!
I just wondered how did you do to know that such websites
where running under Catalyst? There is no tag(s) like
'Catalyst powered' in the footer of the page.
BTW, wouldn't it be nice to have an image/icon like other
platforms have saying 'Catalyst powered', as we can see for
PHP, mySQL, Hibernate, Apache, ....
Just a though, maybe a good point to make catalyst known for
  more and more people?

Regards
Emmanuel

--