[Catalyst] Meios

Mojo Nichols mnichols at mojosoft.org
Sat Mar 29 16:54:48 GMT 2008

Hi Christopher,

I'm wondering what the status of Meios is.  I have found an svn version
on handleframework.org and one other server, but the do not work for me
out of the box even after all dependencies are set up.  I believe
because of changes to catalyst and  dbix-class.    So I'm porting it to
a more modern set up.    Is this of any value to you?  Has this already
been done? If so is this code avaliable?

I have a need to provide image management for a few sites.  I don't
really want to write that interface as it is only for ths clients
convenience in choosing which images to include.

Ultimately it would be really cool if one could just plugin in Meios and
automagically have that interface  (the enire MVC) added to a site.
But I don't think that is quite possible in the plugin space.

Thanks,