[Catalyst] Meios

Mojo Nichols mnichols at mojosoft.org
Sun Mar 30 18:16:09 BST 2008

I assume you man that creating a plugin with the entire MVC attached is
possible.   I'll leave that for now.    However in digging into this I
decided that I would change the design of Meios slightly by storing the
images directly in the database.  This reduces the amount of
configuration and I believe will make it much easier to use in a
different application.  So I think it will make it easier to create the
Plugin when I get there.   Of course this is a tangent that I didn't
want to go down, but reviewing another persons code is good to do once
and a while, and I have three sites that will benefit from this.

Thanks I'll ping again if I get that far...

Mojo