[Catalyst] Tutorial

gaurav001 gmpatel001 at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 19:17:33 BST 2008

Hello gurus,
I am newb for Catalyst so forgive me if I ask stupid questions.
I have Rockway's book. I followed it. All went good so far (ignore
FormBuilder stuff ). Now i want to customize application. Lets say
FormBuilder.render gives me submit button automatically (no idea how). But
what if I want One Registration button and another Cancel Button.
Also Controller file (.PM) file, how can i write my business logic. I know
its perl but as I include Catalyst::Controller::FormBuilder...Anychange
gives me error. Where to find tutorial for extra METHODS. CGI::FormBuilder
has some really nice tutorial online. But how can I do that kind of coding
in Catalyst.

What should I go through now? Template-Toolkit.org and Formbuilder.org ...
Then what extra steps do I need to make Navigating Site with complex
Business logic.