[Catalyst] Using URIs for my app in another program

Byron Young Byron.Young at riverbed.com
Fri May 2 00:00:56 BST 2008

Ah, right, I need a HTTP request to get base.  I wasn't thinking straight about that.

I think storing links in the database is what I'll do, because that leaves the responsibility of generating URIs solely with the catalyst app.  If I refactor code or move things around I don't want to have to update my daemon at all.

Thanks for your feedback, Robert.

Byron