[Catalyst] Re: $row->copy causing exit from controller(!)

Aristotle Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Sat May 3 04:29:31 BST 2008

* Paul Makepeace <paulm at paulm.com> [2008-05-02 15:15]:
> That aside, and so I'm understanding what's being proposed
> here: modifying the foo_server.pl to use perl -d and
> breakpointing the controller, then stepping through based on a
> hit?

You don’t need to modify anything. You can call any Perl script
by passing it to `perl`, with appropriate perl switches, and the
`script/myapp_server.pl` is no exception. Just invoke it with
`perl -d script/myapp_server.pl`, set a breakpoint, run, pop over
to your browser, hit a page that will trigger the breakpoint, and
there you are.

Regards,