[Catalyst] Let's port Twitter to Perl

Chris Czub chris.czub at gmail.com
Mon May 5 16:28:09 BST 2008

It'd be a good way to get Catalyst out there. I've experimented with
different frameworks(RoR and Django) and Catalyst is the one I always wind
up coming back to... probably mostly because of my familiarity with perl,
but I love the way of thinking that Catalyst pushes you towards. The MVC in
Django(they call it MTV, model-template-view) was nice but didn't feel like
it made as much sense as Catalyst's solution.

So I'm in if there's going to be a hackathon.