[Catalyst] Anybody who fancies some LWP poking ...

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Tue May 6 07:04:00 BST 2008

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 11:12 PM, Daniel McBrearty
<danielmcbrearty at gmail.com> wrote:
> "If you don't want new versions of modules, then *don't upgrade them*."
>
>  and when you (or a total newcomer to the language/framework) do a
>  *new* install? and the "latest greatest" is broken right out of the
>  box? looks great, hey?
>
>  The code may have been broken - but not so broken that it couldn't
>  work (acceptably) well in the last N releases. But, hey, all of a
>  sudden, it must be changed *now*.

There is a proposal from Michael Schwern for a Debian-like releases
(unstable, test, stable and old-stable)
http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?cpan_stability_project .
 I just thought this might be interesting to you.

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/