[Catalyst] Anybody who fancies some LWP poking ...

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Wed May 7 21:51:37 BST 2008

Not sure who that's pointed at Matt, but if you mean me, sorry for that.

In all honesty, if I could've worked out *what* needed fixing and
where, I would have done so. What I did was at least try to indicate
to people where the error was coming from and why, and what they might
do temporarily in order to get a workaround. In the absence of any
actual understanding of *why* the changes which triggered the problem
were made, trying to actually implement a fix didn't seem a very good
idea.

At any rate, the suggestion of some kind of stable/testing rating for
module releases sounds like a pretty good idea.