[Catalyst] Configuration of $c->log with Catalyst::Log::Log4perl

Jon Schutz jon+catalyst at youramigo.com
Fri May 9 01:34:12 BST 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 16:42 +0200, Jochen Luig wrote:

> So, can anyone tell me where I should continue looking for the error?
> Can anyone think of a scenario where the logger config gets messed up
> after initial configuration?

If any part of your app invokes Log::Log4perl->easy_init(), that will
break it.  There was such a line of code in a SQL::Translator file at
one stage, but it has been fixed in more recent versions.

--
Jon Schutz                        My tech notes http://notes.jschutz.net
Chief Technology Officer                        http://www.youramigo.com