[Catalyst] Variable Catalyst seems to be undefined.

Chris Devine chris at vistaeng.homeip.net
Fri May 9 15:01:49 BST 2008

TIA for any insight. I am new to Catalyst, using ver. 5.7012. I am working
through JR's examples as well trying to modify them. I found a strange
problem (to me) that I couldn't find any solution for by searching.

Loosely based on Addressbook, it seems that the variable Catalyst in
index.tt2 is not defined. I first noticed this by Catalyst.uri_for('/login')
returning ''.

Does anyone have any pointers on debugging this?

Thanks,
Chris