[Catalyst] Invalid session ids being generated

Ryan Pack rpack at genares.com
Mon May 12 16:06:21 BST 2008

The problem is I was not able to duplicate this on our development or
test servers.  Only on production and unfortunately we don't have time
right now to set up a duplicate site on production for debugging this
issue.  The code is the same, the only differences are we use a load
balancer with 3 web servers and use mysql replication.  If we can get
caught up I may spend some more time on it.

Ryan Pack

Programmer

Genares Worldwide Reservations

P. 817-722-2834