[Catalyst] FYI: Contracting possibilities

Devin Austin devin.austin at gmail.com
Tue May 13 18:46:36 BST 2008

419-esque?

Well if it's legit, I'd like to offer my hand. Should I send email to the
posted email or does someone have direct contact via this mailing list?

-Devin

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Brian Cassidy <brian.cassidy at nald.ca>
wrote:

> J. Shirley wrote:
>
> > Brian, are you sure this is a legit gig?  It seems moderately
> > 419-esque in the vocabulary and some other things.
> >

> Not sure at all. In the interest of full disclosure here is the private
> message i was sent (on vox) -- there isn't much private about it, so i'm
> sure he wont' mind.
>
> ---
>
> Catalyst help required
> Hi Brian,
>
> I am looking for Catalyst help.  Do you know of any hired guns out there
> looking to do some fairly easy projects?  We are in Silicon Valley but can
> work with anyone.
>

> thanks,
> Michael
>
> ---
>
> -Brian

> Searchable archive:

-- =

Devin Austin
Founder and Head Developer of CodedRight.net
http://www.codedright.net - get your web app Coded Right
http://www.dreamhost.com/r.cgi?326568/hosting.html - Host with DreamHost!