[Catalyst] Suggestions for CatalystX::Installer

Paul Cain fat.perl.hacker at gmail.com
Wed May 14 06:16:07 BST 2008

I've been examining everything, and was ponder about a few things:

PAR looks like a great way to archive a Catalyst app, but it doesn't
look like it is possible to un-archive it to where it is back to its
original state in case some changes need to be made. Of course, that
could be accomplished with a tar.gz file(created by make dist). I'm
not sure if that is really a problem or not.

It appears that all that CatalystX::Installer should need to deploy a
database is a valid schema.

After getting a list of required modules(using Module::ScanDeps), do I
just add them to makefile.PL?