[Catalyst] Issue with Catalyst:Can't locate object method "get_user" via package "Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::DBIC"

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Wed May 14 23:08:53 BST 2008

hi, there,

 i have installed catalyst  and done a few of the tutes you have put on
the net on my macbook.
Runs great. i am using a Postgresql db backend.

I am now doing the authentication tutorial and have been stuck in a bad
error for ages.

[error] Caught exception in gozila::Controller::Login-
>index "Can't locate object method "get_user" via package
"Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::DBIC" at
/Library/Perl/5.8.8/Catalyst/Authentication/Realm.pm line 85."

 I have tried looking at the source codes of the packages indicated in
the error, reinstalled the packages via "perl -MCPAN -eshell" and it
still fails.

Please help me.