[Catalyst] Undefined subroutine &Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst::Aux::request called

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Fri May 23 18:36:54 BST 2008

Before I start debugging I'm curious if this is a know issue.

I installed a fresh copy of Hardy on a laptop, installed Catalyst,
then checked out an application that is passing tests on other
machines.

The tests are now failing with

    Undefined subroutine &Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst::Aux::request
    called at
    /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/Test/WWW/Mechanize/Catalyst.pm
    line 40.

My quick Google search only hit: