[Catalyst] Undefined subroutine &Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst::Aux::request called

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Thu May 29 17:06:53 BST 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 07:12:47AM +0100, Matt S Trout wrote:
> On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 10:36:54AM -0700, Bill Moseley wrote:
> > Before I start debugging I'm curious if this is a know issue.
>
> Yeah, it means your app is fucked and didn't load.

That's fucking amazing.  That would mean the fucking application
magically loaded the fucking module before where the test is working.
But, that's fucking impossible.  I guess maybe the fucking issue is
new or just related to my code.  If it's not a fucking known issue I
see if I can debug the fucker and post a fucking patch if it's a
result of a change in a module or fucking dependency.

Odd, I just listened to that Monty Python skit last night and I doubt
I got anywhere near all the uses.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org