[Catalyst] Catalyst/DBIC/CGI developer for contract work

Matt Pitts mpitts at a3its.com
Fri May 30 16:17:02 BST 2008

I've been working on some new projects that have pulled me away from my
Catalyst/Perl duties and, as a result, we're seeking a direct hire
contractor that can help us support a couple of Catalyst apps and a
legacy CGI app. See the job posting at http://jobs.perl.org/job/8822 for
more info. We're hoping to find someone in the North Carolina area
(Greensboro, specifically), but any Cata-listers will be given strong
consideration.

My thanks to all of those folks that keep the non-reinvented wheel
spinning.

v/r

-matt pitts