[Catalyst] [Announce] MojoMojo 0.999021 has been released to CPAN

Marcus Ramberg marcus at nordaaker.com
Sat Nov 1 01:12:42 GMT 2008

Hi gang.

Just a quick notice to inform you that a new version of the Catalyst/
DBIC based wiki MojoMojo has been released to CPAN. A major focus for
this release has been to make MojoMojo easier to install and maintain,
and to that effect, I'm happy to mention that we're finally rid of
Plucene. There's also some check to warn you of permissions trouble at
startup, as well as a new fluid layout for smaller displays, and a
number of bug fixes.

I've included the entire change list below. If you're interested in
MojoMojo, I suggest stopping by #mojomojo on irc.perl.org.
--
Be well
Marcus Ramberg

0.999021  2008-11-01 01:47:00
         - Move search to KinoSearch
         - Make startup checks for permissions.
         - Remove BindLex
         - Fix lingering 'query' search name which should be 'q'
         - add Edit Pages link to navbar
         - Some spawn db fixes
         - Fix session config, removed colonos (plu)
         - liquid layout for less than 1024px wide view