[Catalyst] Catalyst, MVCs and other MVCs

Jon Schutz jon+catalyst at youramigo.com
Tue Nov 4 07:23:10 GMT 2008

Hi Jacinta,

On Tue, 2008-11-04 at 14:25 +1100, Jacinta Richardson wrote:

> If anyone has anything they'd like to share about Catalyst vs Jifty,
> Gantry,
> CGI::App, Maypole, Mojolicious etc, I'm certainly open to insights.
> I don't
> have enough time to learn all of these frameworks properly so I'm
> very dependent
> - at this stage - on information from the users and creators.

Here is a piece I wrote some time ago about why we chose Catalyst -
hopefully there's something useful for you in there:

http://software-reviews.summer-snowstorm.com/content/view/17/1/

--
Jon Schutz                        My tech notes http://notes.jschutz.net
Chief Technology Officer                        http://www.youramigo.com