[Catalyst] PDF upload/display problems (probably OT)

Dr. Jennifer Nussbaum bg271828 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 15:48:52 GMT 2008

Hi.

Last month i had a question about uploading and displaying PDF's, and J. Shirley gave me some good help. I tested things and it looked ok and
then turned to a different project.

Now i see that there seems to be a problem--the uploaded PDF's arent displaying right when i download them, and i dont knwo if i just missed
it last time, or if something has changed, but i cant see whats going wrong
and would be greatful if someone could make a suggestion for where to look.

My upload code is, more or less:

my $upload = $c->request->upload('document');