[Catalyst] Filtering tables from model scaffolding

Rapid Synergy info at rapidsynergy.com
Fri Nov 7 15:46:54 GMT 2008

We've recently started using Catalyst on one of our projects and so far I am
very happy with its capabilities. One question I have is related to the
scaffolding script used for generating a DBIC model. In particular, we have
thousands of tables in our MySQL database that are auto generated but not
core to our Catalyst application. Everytime a change is made to the schema,
the scaffolding creates thousands of unneeded objects that I end up needing
to delete. Is there a way to filter the tables generated by this script?
Perhaps a better method exists for this sort of thing?

Thoughts/comments welcome!

Thanks,
Eric