[Catalyst] file paths when using catalyst controllers.

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Sun Nov 9 07:08:27 GMT 2008

hi there,

1) there is no particular reason the static references need to use
relative paths
2) i tried using an absolute path but the issue is still no good.

guys, I updated Catalyst-Plugin-Static-Simple and Catalyst-Plugin-Static
and tried to run my application again. I am getting this message
(nothing else has changed).

" >./server
Undefined subroutine &Catalyst::Utils::env_value called at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/Catalyst/Plugin/ConfigLoader.pm line 173.
Compilation failed in require at ./server line 56. "