[Catalyst] Plugin::Authentication vs Authentiaction

Alex Povolotsky tarkhil at over.ru
Mon Nov 10 13:20:47 GMT 2008

Hello!

Trying to use Catalyst::Authentication::Credential::Authen::Simple
(::RADIUS, but it does not matter), I've found that I've got two
Authentication directories, one is under Plugin. What's worse, Catalyst
does not load Catalyst::Authentication::Credential::Authen::Simple
automatically, and fails when I put it into

use Catalyst qw/ .... /

because it searches only Catalust/Plugin

What am I doing wrong? I don't want just put a bunch of symlinks.

Catalyst runtime 5.7015

Alex.