[Catalyst] Plugin::Authentication vs Authentiaction

Alex Povolotsky tarkhil at over.ru
Mon Nov 10 14:25:44 GMT 2008

Joel Bernstein wrote:
> 2008/11/10 Alex Povolotsky <tarkhil at over.ru>:
>
>> Joel Bernstein wrote:
>>
>>> The fine manual states:
>>> If your plugin starts with a name other than Catalyst::Plugin::, you
>>> can fully qualify the name by using a unary plus.
>>>
>>> So you'd do:
>>>
>>> use Catalyst qw/
>>>  Foo # loads C::Plugin::Foo
>>>  +Catalyst::Authentication::Credential::Authen::Simple # loads the
>>> module you wanted
>>> /;
>>>

>> That's not enough. Apparently, Plugin::Authentication is different from
>> Authentication, and slightly not compartible.
>>

> Er... what? That's nothing to do with what you asked. Why are you
> your question of "how do I load C::Authentication::Blah via use
> Catalyst qw(....);".
>
> If you'd like a different answer, ask a different question.

Reasking. I did not want just load plugin for fun.

I wanted to use two authentication realms, one with Credential::Password
and Store::DBIx::Class, the other with Credential::Authen::Simple and
Store::Null

However, since I have (don't know why exactly) both
Catalyst::Authentication and Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication, I seems
to have problems setting all of those to work together.

Alex.