[Catalyst] [META] Advent calendar

Mesdaq, Ali amesdaq at websense.com
Wed Nov 12 22:57:25 GMT 2008

I volunteer to write an article on Catalyst + Mochikit + JSON to build AJAX Web Apps. I can probably only do a simple example to get people started don’t have enough free time to write an in-depth article. If any of the Advent Calendar organizers want me to write it just contact me and we can discuss an outline to make sure its covering what we want.

Thanks,
Ali Mesdaq (CISSP, GIAC-GREM)
Sr. Security Researcher
Websense Security Labs