[Catalyst] Catalyst, DBIx::Class and Moose training in the UK

Dermot paikkos at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 1 08:48:33 BST 2008

2008/9/30 Carlos Arenas <carlos.arenas at gmail.com>:
> i am very much interested.
>
> do you have pricing info available?  and what is the profile for
> attendees of both types of sessions?
>
> ca.
>
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:39, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
>> Shadowcat are looking to start offering training in Catalyst, DBIx::Class
>> and Moose usage, both introductory sessions and more advanced workshop-style
>> classes. The intended format would be two-day classes on site in Lancaster
>> (we'll either arrange accommodation or people can organise their own if
>> they prefer) with a maximum class size of about 10 to ensure there's plenty
>> of space for one on one time during exercises etc.
>>
>> Planned time frame for this is to have the first round of classes in Q12009.
>>
>> If anybody's interested in this, please send mail to mst -at- shadowcat.co.uk
>> (or just reply to this mail with comments)

I would be interested. I would be nervous that I do not have the same
level of skill or development exposure as some of the others. *Have I
just voided my application*. We start an in-house project in the next
month and I have recommended using Cat/Postgres so I want to get up to
speed. I did enquiry with Mark Keating but he didn't get back to me.
:-/

Dp.