[Catalyst] experiencing SQLite crash

Dami Laurent (PJ) laurent.dami at justice.ge.ch
Wed Oct 15 07:49:14 BST 2008

Hi all,

I have a Catalyst app using SQLite as storage. It has been running for
several months without any problem.
Now in the last few days we has several crashes of SQLite (file gets
corrupted). This is just incomprehensible because all development and
production engineers claim that nothing has changed in application code,
nor in Catalyst, DBD::Sqlite, Apache, or operating system (Solaris), and
we can't reproduce the problem in dev. So we don't even know where to
start our investigations.

Any hints, suggestions, related info, etc. would be welcome.

The production server is running Apache 2.2.8 Solaris / Catalyst 5.7007
/ DBD::SQlite 1.13.

Thanks in advance,

	Laurent Dami