[Catalyst] [Announce] Catalyst-Runtime-5.7015

Marcus Ramberg marcus at nordaaker.com
Wed Oct 15 22:43:05 BST 2008

Hi.

Just a quick notice to tell you that we have released a minor
maintenance release of the main Catalyst distribution to fix a test
failure that occurs due to a change in the latest LWP release. Here is
the change log:

5.7015  2008-10-15 22:57:00
          - Workaround change in LWP that broke a cookie test (RT
#40037)

Besides that, we are working hard to bring you the next major release
of Catalyst, version 5.8. The release is currently feature complete,
and we are now working to make it leaner and faster before release. A
development snapshot, 5.8000_02 was recently uploaded to CPAN, and can
be found at http://search.cpan.org/~mramberg/Catalyst-
Runtime-5.8000_02/ . Please feel free to test it with your apps and
report back any issues to the development team.

Be well
Marcus Ramberg
Release Manager

--