[Catalyst] Trouble with loading catalyst app onto different machine - FIXED

Conrad Canterford conrad at mail.watersprite.com.au
Tue Sep 2 13:44:53 BST 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-01 at 21:53 +0800, Martin Ellison wrote:
> Version mismatch in your libraries?

Thanks Martin. I guess I was hoping for some suggestions as to which
libraries ought to be next on my list of things to try, since I'd
already checked all the Catalyst modules were latest versions.

However, after lots of trial-and-error, I have tracked it down to the
latest version of Catalyst::Plugin::Authorization::ACL (version 0.9).
Reverting to 0.8 fixed the problem on both machines.

I am much relieved!

Conrad.