[Catalyst] [OT] Catalyst 'celebrities' at Italian Perl Workshop 2008

Enrico Sorcinelli enrico.sorcinelli at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 17:59:01 BST 2008

Hi all,

I'm happy and proud to announce that this year at Italian Perl
Workshop 2008 (http://conferences.yapceurope.org/ipw2008/) we've
invited several Catalyst "celebrities" :-)

 - Marcus Ramberg
 - Matt S Trout

FYI, IPW2008 will feature also Tim Bunce (Perl DBI interface author,
DBD::Oracle and more, more more) and Rafael Garcia-Suarez, lead
developer and release manager of the latest Perl interpreter, Perl
5.10

So, the workshop will be an awesome opportunity to meet up with these
Catalyst core developers!

The workshop will be free of charge and there will be special
recruitment sessions (for example, during the workshop, Opera Software
will organize recruitment sessions for the participants in which
anyone will be able to present his curriculum vitae. It is a great
occasion not to lose for who will want to pick the opportunity to work
in a highly international working environment!)

I hope to see italian subscribers (and not only of course) :-)

More info at http://conferences.yapceurope.org/ipw2008/

bye

   - Enrico