[Catalyst] IE has problems with catalyst

snookums kyle at lakeofburningfire.org
Wed Sep 10 13:51:39 BST 2008

No authentication is being used right now. I've also checked my apache config
and used the LiveHeader add-on to Firefox. The keep-alive headers seem to be
just as they should be. I'm beginning to suspect that the long processing
time before the application can return content is the culprit. It can take a
while before the body is returned. The browser consistently tries for about
10 seconds and then throws a dns error screen up. I tried placing
$c->engine->write calls throughout to keep the connection active, but it
doesn't seem to have done anything. Thanks for your reply.