[Catalyst] IE has problems with catalyst

snookums kyle at lakeofburningfire.org
Wed Sep 10 15:00:01 BST 2008

Found it. My apologies to all. I took the advice about paros proxy and found
that all headers were perfect. It was a problem with my html: a mangled base
tag. I should remember to always copy and paste generated html into a file
and test it before crying for help. Thanks to everyone who responded. I
appreciate it. If I ever have an opportunity to help you in the future, I
will.