[Catalyst] Switching to a production server

Emily Heureux emily at burnham.org
Tue Sep 16 17:41:58 BST 2008

Thanks, I read your suggestions and opinions and am switching to fastcgi
with apache.  I'd like to do this in steps:
1. Install FCGI::ProcManager
2. Run myapp_fastcgi.pl from the command line, just like myapp_server.pl
3. Then go through apache with mod_fastcgi.

I am on step 2, and I am thinking that I can't do that with that fastcgi
script like I can with myapp_server.pl.  I need to combine 2 and 3?